Hey, the plane is upside down!


We've arrived in Orlando and are getting ready to head to our condos at LIKI TIKI VILLAGE. How cheesy a name is that? Oh well, it is near Disneyworld and it was cheap and looks fun.

Yesterday was the long haul from the west coast to the space coast. We traveled through Denver, across the plains, and through a few thunderstorms and arrived in Orlando around 11pm local time. The girls were abuzz until about 2am local time so excited to be on vacation and in Orlando.

Some observations on the way:
Alyssa and Simone sat with me on the plane. They think the plane flies upside down and occassionally raised their arms up as if they were on roller coasters.

Men's Rooms double as tornado shelters in Denver. I'm not sure if this is a metaphor or not.

I'm not actually sure the Denver airport is anywhere near Denver. As far as I could see was flat farm land. I think they just put a giant airport in the middle of the country and called it Denver.

Little girls have trouble controlling the volume of their voices and feel the need to yell at each other despite being 10" apart. But they were great on the flights and had so much fun together.

Maria thinks there are alligators in every bush here.

Housekeeping starts early here - knocked on our door at 8am. WTF?

got in a nice workout - and then was "invaded" by the same housekeeping lady who felt it necessary to clean the otherwise empty workout room at 7:30am. Really? C'mon!

Apparently the housekeeping lady is stalking me - she just came by and cleaned this computer.

Denny's now sells donut holes, but calls them Pancake Puppies. Whatever, for $2 Maria loved them. (so did I).

Not sure how much blogging I will get to do from here on out.
Disneyworld here I come.
To my Harry Potter friends, I grabbed some brochures for you.

Comments

  1. Arthur Hinojosa1:45 PM

    You should leave a photo of yourself as the tip at the hotel.

    Thanks for getting the brochures!

    -Art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts