Crazy Little Thing Called App

Well...graduation is behind us now!   Friday's graduation was awesome and our hearts could not be more full.  Alyssa's Salutatorian speech was incredible!!  
The past two days have been focused on grad party set up, grad party, grad party clean up, grad party attendance, grad party everything. 
So today we pack.   New twist on packing... one must download the App for:
Banking
Airlines
AirBnB
WhatsAp
Rick Steves Audio Tours (free!)
Uffizi tickets
Santa Croce tickets
Ferry tickets

Everything is on the phone.  Including as I have just learned....the BlogSpot App!   Blogging from my phone.

So yes, this is another test message. 
Here's a picture 

Hey that worked too!
Hot damn!   I'm liking this App thing.  Maybe it will catch on.
Maybe my phone will actually work overseas.
Maybe I should pack....

Comments

Popular Posts