Dallas Airport

Well, we had a wonderful fliight to Dallas... Alysssa was a gem. maria slept and was mostly playful until the very end, but even then, typical Maria, gripes with smile.

the plane wasnt full, so we could spread out a little bit.

gotta be quicck since I am on a pay perr use machine.
Wanted to give a traveler's handy tip.
Dallas fw airport - if you are departinng out of d terminal there are private toilets upstairs.
In the middle of this triangular shaped terminal are shops. two restaurants are up on a mezzanine. go up the escalators and turn left and private poopers are yours.
no kidding, 15 x 10 rooms that you can lock.

I feel better.

So I have 4 minutes.
The flight was earlybut easy. Dad misplaced his driver's license, but nowadays we travel with passports so this is not an issue.
In abobut 2 hours we board the fllight to San Juan for another 4 hour jaunt.
Cant tell you how much we are all excited. Even more so that I got my own pooper at the airport.

gotta go.
I hope to post from San Juan at the Embassy Suites.
ciao

dr

Comments

Popular Posts