Morning Bites and Snow

Good morning to all.

I've had my first bowl of Choco Jumblies and let me tell you..I am a fan of the choco jumblies.

Paris got HOT yesterday, but apparently not has hot as home.  Sucks to be you.

Anyone recall that scene from European Vacation where Rusty complains that the only thing on TV in the hotel room was "Cheese or snow"?? He was referring to the fact that the one channel that came in was a cheese making documentary - otherwise each other channel was just fuzzy "snow" on the screen.  Well we have this awesome flat screen TV and let me put it this way - we don't get the cheese channel.  Bummer.

Turns out all the cheering and partying across the street last night was from fans watching the Women's World cup.  I know where I'm headed tonight.  Go USA!


Comments

Popular Posts