SHIVER ME ALYSSA - AquaBabies and Pool Time and then Nassau-nothing to buy

So how did Alyssa do? AquaBabies went from 9:30-11:30, but she was so happy and overwhelmed with glee that she ran out of energy by 11am. Jule took her back to the room for a nap and Jule did the same. I returned from scallywaggin and scurvy in yonder Nassau around 12:30 after a bit of a hike from the Pirate life.

After we ate lunch and Alyssa woke up, we took advantage of the empty ship and went swimming - for a short time. No sooner did we get out to the pool then it began to rain and a colder wind blew in. Arrrggg pirates!! Well, no, but a quick cold front in front of the impending gloom. So, while I was ok in the pool - the water was a bit chilly and Alyssa got goosebumps.
So she and Jule had to walk the planks back to the lounge chair while I swam. Nonetheless, Alyss still had fun.

After a few hours of pool time and what not, we all headed to the streets of Nassau for some plungering and whores - well not really.
Lots of crap in Nassau. Really, nothing worth buying. I got a bit tired of the "Hey mon money!!??" that I started responding in random Italian phrases. That confused them.

Hey mon, got some change? "The white car!"
What mon? "The dog is loud!"
Mon, help a mon out mon! "I like soccer and tennis"

Anyhow, we returned to the ship by 5pm in time for more room service. Tonight was formal night and I didnt bring a tux, so room service it was. It was also junk food night. Jule and I had been eating well on board. Lots of fruit, my first meal was all veggie - lots of juices, etc.
Tonight was junk! Pizza, hot dog for Alyssa, nachos! (no crappy blue chips, mon), turkey sandwich, lobster bisque, salmon, salad, and my birthday cake arrived a day late! Jule tried to surprise me, but Royal Carib missed a beat.

More on that - I will be honest, despite some bad weather, we have had a good time. But I have to admit that the Royal Crib service that I bragged about from Alaska seems to be lacking here in the Caribbean Sea.

Well, I am wrapping up for now.
I still have so much more to say. COming soon:
Crappy Comedians. Crappy Karaoke (on video!) featuring the Korean Britney Spears (oh bayyeee bayyeee wat was I sposs to do? oops I did again.. I play wit you harr) - pirates, cancelled pool parties, and today at Coco Cay - or ???

Comments

Popular Posts