YA TINGS ...

Funniest thing I have seen so far was while on the city tour in Nassau. The bus was winding its way through the busy areas of downtown Nassau, going past their version of the capital building, the supreme court, the senate chaimbers (all in two two-story buildings next to each other), then their version of the White House, which was pink, of course. Then came the giggles starting from the front of the bus.
Two big billboards on either side of the street.
I didn't see one of them, but apparently it depicted a pregnant young lady and had some god-awful comment about "Lookin like dat, mon!"
The one on my side of the bus was straight to the point - aimed at the young men.
"PROTECT YA TINGS, MON! - DON'T KNOCK HER UP WITHOUT WRAPPIN UP Ya Tings!"
Unfortunately, it all came about so fast, that by the time I read the sign and comprehended it, the bus moved on. So I did not get a photo.

Protect Ya Tings, mon!

Comments

Popular Posts